System State IT can implement and manage for your business a state of the art IP phone system. IP telephony is simply a phone system that uses an "IP" network (the same as your computers), rather than a traditional copper line. This is also known as VoIP (Voice over IP) and is commonplace in many homes and businesses.
A business grade VoIP solution however, is vastly different to that of a home one, adding many more features such as a PBX (Private Branch Exchange) system and superior QoS (Quality of Service).
A business IP phone system will allow you to configure features such as:
- Auto Attendants (pre-recorded greetings and instructions)
- Extensions and Direct Numbers for each employee
- Music on Hold
- Individual Voice Mail
- Integrated with Emails for notification and playback of voicemail
- Conference Rooms (which can be protected with a PIN)
- Branch Offices/Home Workers/Mobiles can be assigned extensions for seamless transfers
There are two main types of phone systems we offer. The first is a cloud hosted "PBX as a Service", in which the brains of the system are hosted in the cloud. The other is an "On Premise PBX", in which the brains of the system reside at your place of business. There are pros and cons to both approaches, so we will help you decide which fits your particular needs best.